- What personal information we collect;
- When we collect personal information;
- Why we collect personal information;
- How your personal information is used and protected;
- When and with whom your personal information is shared; and
- What you should do if you feel your personal information has become compromised.
Attn: Privacy and Compliance, Legal Department
5551 Vanguard Street
Orlando, FL 32819
You may also contact us by E-mail at:
1. Types of Information We Collect.
In order to provide you with a better shopping experience and to improve our numerous services, we collect two types of information about our users: Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Our primary goal in collecting information from you is to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience while using our Website.
a. Personally Identifiable Information.
This refers to information that lets us know the specifics of who you are. When you engage in certain activities on this Website, such as registering an account with the Website, ordering a product or service, returning an order, inquiring about our products or services, contacting customer service, signing up for email updates or other promotional materials, submitting content and/or posting content in any public areas of the Website, entering a contest or sweepstakes, participating in a marketing survey, promotion or event, or sending us feedback, we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself by filling out and submitting an online form.
It is completely optional for you to elect to engage in these activities; however, through your participation, and in order to provide you with our full range of services, we may ask that you provide us personal information, such as your first and last name, mailing address (including zip code), E-mail address, telephone and facsimile numbers, transaction information, credit card or debit card, and other personal identifying information. Depending upon the activity, some of the information we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity.
b. Non-Personally Identifiable Information.
This refers to information that does not by itself identify a specific individual. We gather certain information about you based upon where you visit on our Website in several ways. This information is compiled and analyzed on both a personal and an aggregated basis. This information may include the website's Uniform Resource Locator ("URL") that you just came from, which URL you next go to, what browser you are using, and your Internet Protocol ("IP") address. A URL is the global address of documents and other resources on the World Wide Web. An IP address is an identifier for a computer or device on a Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol ("TCP/IP") network, such as the World Wide Web, which use the TCP/IP protocol to route information based on the IP address of the destination. In other words, an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Internet, allowing web servers to locate and identify your computer. Computers require IP addresses in order for users to communicate on the Internet. In addition to URLs and IP addresses, we may collect information about your browser or computer environment, including whether or not you are accessing our Website from a mobile platform, laptop or desktop personal computer.
2. Collection Methods and Use of Information.
We do not collect any Personally Identifiable Information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. You provide certain Personally Identifiable Information to us when you (i) register for our services and register your E-mail address with us; (ii) enter sweepstakes or contests sponsored by us or one of our partners; (iii) sign up for special offers from selected third parties; (iv) send E-mail messages, submit forms, or transmit other information by telephone or letter; or (v) submit your credit card or other payment information when using, ordering or purchasing products or services on our Website. We may also collect information from you at other points on our Website that state that such information is being collected.
In addition, we may collect, or our third party ad server and/or content server may collect, certain Non Personally Identifiable Information. This information is ultimately stored in the form of store categories, and, in some cases, specific URLs. We may use your IP address to diagnose problems with our servers, software, to administer our Website and to gather demographic information. Our third party ad servers will also provide us with summary, but not individual, reports that will tell us how many ads were presented and clicked upon at our Website.
3. Sharing of Information.
We do not share, sell, trade, license, or rent your Personally Identifiable Information to others, except in certain circumstances and as set forth herein. In the normal course of business we may share Personally Identifiable Information with third-parties in the following, limited circumstances:
- If you are accessing this Website through a co-branded or white-page version of this Website established for a third-party, or some other referring business, we may share your name, physical address and email address with such third-party. We do not provide credit card or other financial information to these third-parties.
- We may share a customer's name, phone number, postal address, financial information and/or order information to selected third-party service providers for purposes of operating our business, including credit card processing, business analytics, customer service, marketing, distribution of surveys or sweepstakes programs and fraud prevention. For example, we must share your credit card information to the card-issuing bank and certain fraud prevention companies to analyze risk and confirm payment for products and services purchased by you on this Website; or share your address information to the delivery service to deliver products that you ordered; or share your contact information with email service providers so that they may notify you of offers or services of ours that may be of interest to you. Such information may only be used by service providers on our behalf and we only share such information that is absolutely necessary.
- Occasionally we may be required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide Personally Identifiable Information to the appropriate governmental authorities. We will disclose Personally Identifiable Information upon receipt of a court order, subpoena, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation, or to otherwise satisfy applicable laws, regulations, legal process or enforceable governmental requests. We fully cooperate with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our services for illegal activities. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful.
- We may disclose and/or share Personally Identifiable Information as may be necessary to enforce applicable terms of service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of WA, its affiliates, its suppliers, their customers, or the public, as required or permitted by law.
- We may share certain information about our customers' purchases, traffic patterns, demographics, and related Website information with third-party vendors and advertisers, but these statistics are anonymized and do not include any Personally Identifiable Information.
4. Transfer of Information.
We may transfer Personally Identifiable Information to a third party in connection with a merger, acquisition or sale (including any transfers made as part of insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings) involving WA or its affiliated companies, or as part of a corporate reorganization, stock or asset sale, or other change in corporate control.
5. Updating and Correcting Information.
We believe you should have the ability to access and edit the Personally Identifiable Information that you have provided to us. You may change any of your Personally Identifiable Information in your account online at any time by accessing your account preferences. You may also access and correct your personal information and privacy preferences by writing us at the address or email address first listed above. Please include your name, address, and/or E-mail address, and any other information pertinent to your request, when you contact us.
We encourage you to promptly update your Personally Identifiable Information if it changes. While you may ask to have the information on your account deleted or removed, because we keep track of past transactions, you cannot delete information associated with past transactions on this Website. In addition, it may be impossible for WA to completely delete your information without retaining some residual information because of backups.
6. User Choices on Collection and Use of Information.
We may, from time-to-time, send you E-mail regarding our products and services. In addition, if you indicated that you are interested in receiving offers or information from us or our partners, we may occasionally send you direct mail about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. Only WA (or agents working on behalf of WA under confidentiality agreements) will send you these direct mailings but only if you indicated that you do not object to these offers. If you do not want to receive E-mail from us, either you should not opt into having E-mail sent to you, or you may unsubscribe from any such E-mails, or you can edit your account information to no longer receive such E-mails at any time.
You also have choices with respect to cookies, as described below. By modifying your browser preferences, you may have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject all cookies some parts of our Website and our services may not work properly in your case.
7. Security of Information.
At our Website you can be assured that your Personally Identifiable Information is secure, consistent with recognized industry standards. The importance of security for all Personally Identifiable Information associated with our users is of utmost concern to us. Your Personally Identifiable Information is protected in several ways. Access by you to your Personally Identifiable Information is available through a unique customer ID that is either issued to you or selected by you, and a password that is selected by you. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. Further, all transmissions that include Personally Identifiable Information are encrypted in transit using industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption.
When you enter Personally Identifiable Information, such as credit card or debit card and billing information, on applicable sections of our Website, the information will be encrypted or encoded before it is sent over the Internet. In addition, such Personally Identifiable Information resides on a secure server that only selected personnel or independent contractors under strict confidentiality requirements have access to. We truncate, encrypt and/or tokenize credit card or debit card numbers, and thereby prevent unauthorized parties from viewing such information when it is transmitted to us or stored on our servers.
Additionally, in order to most efficiently serve you, credit card and debit card transactions and order fulfillment are handled by established third party banking, processing agents and distribution institutions. They receive the information needed to verify and authorize your credit card or other payment information and to process and ship your order.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control; (b) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Website cannot be guaranteed; and (c) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered by a third party while in transit.
We may use an outside ad-serving company to display banner advertisements on our Website. As part of their service, they will place a separate cookie on your computer. We will not provide any third-party ad server with any of your Personally Identifiable Information or information about your purchases. We and our third party ad server will collect and use Non-Personally Identifiable Information about you, such as your IP address, browser type, the server your computer is logged onto, the area code and zip code associated with your server and whether you responded to a particular ad. Other advertisers may also place banner ads on our Website in the same manner as above, but we will not disclose any Personally Identifiable Information to them.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. Depending on your browser, you may decide to change the settings in your browser to refuse all cookies or even to notify you when a cookie is being sent. However, if you decide to refuse all cookies from this Website, please be aware that some Website features or some of our services may be unavailable or may not function properly.
9. Privacy Policies of Third Party Sites.
10. Miscellaneous Privacy Issues.
You must be at least 18 years old to have our permission to use this Website. Our policy is that we do not knowingly collect, use or disclose Personally Identifiable Information about visitors that are under 18 years of age.
WA's website and associated services are hosted in the United States. If you are outside of the United States, your information will be processed and stored in the United States and you are consenting to such processing and storage.
This policy was last updated on March 9, 2017.